We are searching for a finance business analist for a market leader in the lighting sector in the region of Wevelgem.
Within the finance team you will be responsible as the key user of SAP FICO and also responsible as Financial Analist for pricing and inventory.
- With your knowledge of SAP you will be the first point of contact for questions regarding SAP FICO for HQ and for other international group entities on SAP.
- You work closely with the IT department and with the external implementation partner for the requirements of changes and the implementation in the SAP FICO module.
- You test, validate yourself or coordinate in the finance team the new developments and configuration in the SAP system.
- For SAP SD, you are the key user when it concerns the “financial part” relating to VAT settings, environmental tax parameters (E.g. Recupel)
- As we are expanding the SAP module in the international companies, you will be the Finance SAP key user for the implementation of SAP FICO and support to SAP SD for new implementations. Roll-outs planned in Germany and Italy in the coming year.
- You train the local finance key users and are first line support for questions.
- In close collaboration with the business, you monitor together with the R&D costing department of initial costing versus current cost price and where necessary take actions to improve.
- You support on the preparation of price lists for the business including road map of integrating price lists in SAP
- You are responsible for the monhly FICO runs on inventory including review of exceptions. Analysis of inventory differences, variances and revaluations are analysed and communicated to the business.
- You have a Master degree in Economics or Finance
- You have 5 years experience in auditing and/or controlling
- You have a good knowledge of SAP
- You have a thorough accounting knowledge
- Excel and reporting tools are well known
- You are a good communicator in Dutch and English mostly working together with internal stakeholders
- As you are very result oriented, you have a strong planning and organization skills, you are able to refine structures
- You are to-the-point, no nonsense and are creative to come up with new alternatives
- You strive for data quality
- You are a teamplayer
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented,
- There will always be horizontal as vertical career opportunities.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
Interested? Apply via the button below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org