GEEF JE CARRIÈRE EEN BOOST MET HARVEY NASH GENT.
FunctieomschrijvingTo replace someone on maternity leave, our client is looking for an experienced finance professional to support the Finance Business Partner Department for the Enterprise Business Unit with outstanding consolidation, coordination and reporting skills. Until September 2021.
- Contribute to the production of the planning, search/gather all the data, meet the business, prepare the template, do the pre-analysis (helicopter view with an attention to details);
- Setup the financial calendar;
- Produce the standard reporting and templates as well as coordinate input from all business partners according to group guidelines;
- Assemble the quarterly management KPI dashboard;
- Participate as SPOC in Group initiatives with respect to BI and DATA;
- You work in close collaboration with all the FIN BP’s, Group Finance and Business Spocs.
- Our client prefers a university degree, supplemented with at least 5 years of experience in a financial domain (audit, controlling, reporting, financial analysis);
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English;
- You're a digital savvy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and is willing to invest in other software applications (TM1, Salesforces, …);
- You're a very good team player with excellent communication skills;
- You have very good presentation skills (oral and writing);
- You have good project/process management skills & can work with short deadlines;
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- This freelance-job is until September 2021. If the person shows a big potential, there is the possibility to stay longer.
- A 10 months freelance-assignment.
- You will work for a TOP employer in Brussels where you will get the necessary support and opportunity to think out of the box.
- You get the necessary flexibility and autonomy.